Medical Errors, Medical Injuries
Lawyers Serving Clients with Medical Errors and Medical Injuries in Beaver Valley and Greater Pittsburgh.
Medical errors and medical injuries caused by doctors, nurses, and other health care providers can cause devastating and life-changing injuries. The medical errors, medical injuries you suffer can cause current and future wage loss, current and future medical bills, and severe pain and suffering. If you or a loved one are the victim of medical errors, medical injuries, and the effects of them caused by a doctor, hospital, or other health care provider, contact us. You deserve skilled and aggressive legal advice and representation that is personal and sensitive to the medical errors, medical injuries, and their effects.
In our 20th year as a law firm and more than 40 years of experience combined among our lawyers, we work with skilled medical experts to aggressively represent victims of medical errors and medical injuries to receive the compensation that they deserve. Our initial consultation about your case is free. We handle all Medical Malpractice cases on a contingent fee basis.; You do not pay any legal fees unless we are successful in recovering money for you through a settlement or verdict. When you retain us, we work with you to get all relevant medical records and information about your claim. We review the records and refer them to experts in the fields of medicine who are best equipped to evaluate your case from the standpoint of standard of care and other matters related to your medical care. When it is determined through the expert’s review that medical negligence has occurred, we file your case and aggressively handle it to obtain the compensation for your wage loss, current and future medical expenses, and pain and suffering that you deserve.
You Should Discuss Your Medical Errors, Medical Injuries Claim With our Attorneys when:
- You suffer from a physician’s failure to diagnose a disease or serious medical condition, or a delayed diagnosis causes consequences that were avoidable.
- A surgical error leaves you or your loved one with a catastrophic condition such as a spinal cord or brain injury requiring years of costly medical expenses, therapy, and pain and suffering.
- A doctor utilizes a surgical procedure that was below current medical standards or inappropriate for your medical condition.
- A doctor, nurse, or nurse’s aid administers the wrong medication or medication at more than or below the appropriate dose.
- A doctor or physician’s assistant ignores your symptoms, resulting in a serious medical injury that was avoidable.
- You or a loved one is victimized by a doctor’s or pharmacist’s pharmacy errors or pharmacy malpractice.
For a free initial consultation, we invite you to contact us at your convenience to discuss your Medical Errors, Medical Injuries claim.
West & Zuberbuhler, P.C. serves clients located in Beaver and the throughout Beaver Valley. It also serves Greater Pittsburgh clients located in Wexford, Cranberry, Pittsburgh, Sewickley, Coraopolis, Moon Township, and throughout the Counties of Beaver, Allegheny, Butler, Lawrence, and Mercer.